Leaded Lights - Aldershot
We had been asked to restore some old windows in a large house dated 1903. It is between the Surrey village of Church Crookham and Aldershot. It has traditional Leaded Light windows that were leaking and bowing, they were quite ready for restoration. We carefully removed the leaded lights and temporary glazed the openings for security. At our studio we stripped down the aged lead for recycling, cleaned the glass then rebuilt it with new lead to match the original leaded lights. We returned to the house to reglaze the restored leaded windows.
Benefits of choosing a P.A.C.R. Accredited Restoration Studio.
- We always re-use all of your precious glass.
- We can retain all of the original character to your house.
- We do not use any modern materials.
- You will retain the value in your property by keeping it original.
- We have very many happy customers since 1972.
- Once restored the bowing will have gone.
- Local to you and have our reputation to uphold.
- The lead we use is English lead to match the original.
Would you like to know more?
If you are concerned about your leaded lights and thinking about having them restored you will have very many questions for us. We will be pleased to call over to see you for an honest appraisal on the condition of your windows.
We specialise and do not deviate into other areas, just traditional leaded lights in stone, wood or metal windows.
Get a quotation today.
The Glasshouse Studio
Telephone: 01403 264607
Mobile: 07860 310 138