Leaded Lights - Haslemere
Over the years we have restored very many traditional leaded light windows between the town of Haslemere and the village of Linchmere. There are some beautiful houses, some listed and some that have just missed out on being listed. Either way many of these buildings have leaded light windows that are either bowed or leaking. Many of these windows can be repaired but some will need to be restored by replacing the spent lead but reusing all of the original glass most of which is no longer made. This work is quite straightforward if executed by professionals. After restoration your leaded lights will be fit to face the next hundred years if maintained correctly.
Benefits of choosing a P.A.C.R. Accredited Restoration Studio.
- We re-use all of your original glass which isn’t made anymore.
- To retain all of the original character to your house.
- All materials are just tried & trusted.
- You will retain the full value in your property by keeping it original.
- We have very many happy customers.
- Once restored you will have peace of mind.
- We are local and have our fine reputation to uphold.
- The lead we use is English Hand Drawn to match the original.
If you are concerned about your leaded lights and are thinking about having them restored, we will be pleased to call to see you where you will get an honest appraisal on the condition of your windows.
We specialise and do not deviate into other areas just traditional leaded lights in stone, wood or metal windows.
Get your Quotation Today call Your local specialist.
The Glasshouse Studio
Telephone: 01403 264607
Mobile: 07860 310 138