Leaded lights - Pulborough
Bowing and leaking leaded lights can be a problem that you do not need. Bowing and leaking are usually caused by leaded lights in need of restoration.
We recently worked on a house between Pulborough and West Chiltington where water had been penetrating the windows for quite a few years. The customer didn’t have to put up with them leaking they just needed to be restored. We carefully removed the glass and temporary glazed the openings to the front elevation of this house. The customers old historic glass was stripped down and reused, it was just the lead that was renewed. We returned the restored leaded lights back to her home all they required then was the putties painted by her decorator when the putty had hardened.
Benefits of choosing a P.A.C.R. Accredited Restoration Studio.
- All of your precious glass, is reused, most of which is no longer made.
- We will retain all of the original character to your house.
- We use only tried & trusted materials.
- You will retain the value in your property by keeping it all original.
- We have a large number of happy customers.
- Once restored you will not have to concern yourself about bowing.
- We are local and have our fine reputation to uphold.
- All of the lead we use is English Hand Drawn to match the original.
If you would you like to know more or If you are concerned about your leaded lights leaking or bowing or are thinking about having them restored, you will have many questions for us. We will be pleased to call to see you where you will get an honest appraisal on the condition of your windows.
We are specialists in just traditional leaded lights glazed into stone, wood or metal windows.
Get your Quotation Today call Your local specialist.
The Glasshouse Studio
Telephone: 01403 264607
Mobile: 07860 310 138