Leaded Lights - Wonersh
The village of Wonersh is between the villages of Bramley and Shamley Green. It has some very nice old houses with traditional leaded light windows. Some of these windows are now due for restoration due to the lead oxidising and getting thin, leaking and perhaps bowing also. These windows can be fully restored and there is no need at all to replace this fine glass as it can all be reused in restoration which will retain the character in your house also.
We are local specialists who have been manufacturing; restoring and repairing traditional leaded lights since 1972. If you are concerned about your traditional leaded lights please call 01403 264607. Your local specialist.
Benefits of choosing a P.A.C.R. Accredited Restoration Studio.
- We re-use all of your precious glass, some of which is no longer made.
- We will retain all of the original character to your house.
- We do not use any modern materials at all.
- Retain the value in your property by keeping it original.
- We have hundreds of happy customers in Sussex & Surrey.
- Once restored your windows will retain the same character.
- We are local to you and have our proud reputation to uphold.
- All of the lead we use is English Hand Drawn to match the original.
Would you like to know more?
If you are concerned about your leaded lights or are thinking about having them restored, you’ll no doubt have very many questions for us, we will be pleased to call to see you where you will get an honest appraisal on the condition of your windows. This is what we specialise in and do well. We do not deviate into other areas just traditional leaded lights in stone, wood or metal windows