Leaded Lights - East Grinstead
For many years we have worked on houses between East Grinstead and Lingfield. This is an area on the Surrey and Sussex border that has many houses with traditional leaded light windows.
We have restored many leaded lights before where they have started leaking or have started to bow allowing water to ingress. If you have leaded light windows that you are concerned about then please give us a call. We are able to offer assistance on manufacture, restoration and the repair of traditional leaded lights. We have specialised in this subject since 1972.
Benefits of choosing a P.A.C.R. Accredited Restoration Studio.
- We can re-use all of your old removed undulating glass.
- You are able to retain all of the original character to your home.
- We do not use any modern materials everything is tried & tested.
- To retain the value in your property it needs to be kept original.
- We have very many happy customers dating back to 1972.
- Once restored the bowing will disappear using new lead.
- We are a local company with an enviable reputation to uphold.
- We always use English Hand Drawn lead.
Please feel free to call us if you have any questions concerning your leaded light windows. We are a local company specialising in restoration, manufacture and repair of traditional leaded lights throughout Surrey and Sussex.
Established since 1972 and working on leaded light windows for fine homes, Listed Buildings, National Trust properties and Churches, see our website for further details.
Call Cliff Durant.
The Glasshouse Studio
Telephone: 01403 264607
Mobile: 07860 310 138