Leaded Lights - Kirdford
Leaking and bowing Leaded Lights can be a problem that you do not need. Both of these are usually caused by leaded lights getting old and in need of restoration. We recently worked between Kirdford & Wisborough Green. A house where water had been penetrating the leaded lights for years. The customer didn’t realise that the leaded lights just needed to be restored. We carefully removed the glass and temporary glazed the opening. We reused all of this customer’s lovely historic glass as it was just the lead that needed to be renewed. We returned the restored leaded lights back to the house and glazed them back into the original timber windows with the same very pleasing effect that it always had with leaded lights.
Benefits of choosing a P.A.C.R. Accredited Restoration Studio.
- Re-use all of your precious glass, most of which is out of production.
- We can retain all of the original character to your house.
- We use materials that are tried & trusted.
- Retain the value in your property by keeping it original.
- We have hundreds of happy past customers.
- Once restored you will not have to concern yourself further.
- We are local to you and have our enviable reputation to uphold.
- We use English Hand Drawn lead to match the original.
Would you like to know more?
If you are thinking about having your leaded lights restored you will have very many questions that we can answer. We will be pleased to call to see your home where you will get an honest appraisal on the condition of your windows.
We specialise in the manufacture, restoration and repair of traditional leaded lights in stone, wood or metal frames.
We do not deviate into other areas .
Get your Quotation Today call your local specialist.
The Glasshouse Studio
Telephone: 01403 264607
Mobile: 07860 310 138