Leaded Lights - Caterham
If your home has leaking and bowing traditional leaded light windows we are able to help by restoring them with new English lead to match the original. We will re-use all of your original glass as this is not made anymore and today it is very important to reuse it due to its undulating character.
We have worked on a large house between Warlingham and Caterham where the windows were bowed and leaking. After having most of their windows restored with new English lead they now have their original character back without bowing or leaking. We carefully remove your old windows and temporarily glaze for security, they are usually back within a month fully restored, all you have to do is paint the putties when hardened.
Benefits of choosing a P.A.C.R. Accredited Restoration Studio.
- We re-use all of your old undulating glass.
- We retain all of the original character to your house.
- We do not use any modern materials.
- To retain the value in your property by keeping it original.
- We have very many happy customers since 1972.
- Once restored the bowing will have disappeared with new lead.
- A local family company with an enviable reputation to uphold.
- We always use English Hand Drawn lead to match the original.
Feel free to call us if you have any questions concerning your windows. We are a local family company specialising in restoration, manufacture and repair of traditional leaded lights throughout Surrey and Sussex.
Established since 1972 Working on leaded light windows for fine homes, listed buildings, National Trust properties and Churches, see our website for further details.
Call Cliff Durant.
The Glasshouse Studio
Telephone: 01403 264607
Mobile: 07860 310 138