Leaded Lights - Elstead
Some of the nicest period houses in Surrey still retain their traditional leaded lights. The aesthetics externally are a thing of real beauty, this is largely due to the type of glass used which is in many cases a drawn sheet glass which is no longer made. For those that have had their windows removed and replaced with plastic windows I am afraid your house could easily be devalued through loss of character. Many houses from Churt to Elstead still retain their traditional leaded lights and even if they leak or become bowed they can easily be professionally restored to inject a further hundred years of life and character to your home if maintained correctly.
Benefits of choosing a P.A.C.R. Accredited Restoration Studio.
- We can re-use all of your character undulating glass.
- You will retain all of the original character to your home.
- We only use tried & tested materials in restoration.
- Retain the value in your property by keeping it original.
- Many happy customers dating back to 1972.
- Once restored the bowing will go when new lead is used.
- Local company with an enviable reputation to uphold.
- We always use English Hand Drawn lead in restoration.
You may call us if you have any questions concerning your traditional leaded light windows. As a local company specialising in restoration, manufacture and repair of traditional leaded lights throughout Surrey we have an enviable reputation to uphold.
We have been established since 1972 working on leaded light windows for fine homes, Listed Buildings, National Trust properties and Churches, see our website for further details.
Call Cliff Durant.
The Glasshouse Studio
Telephone: 01403 264607
Mobile: 07860 310 138