Leaded Lights - Oxted
We are often called to houses that have leaking and bowed leaded lights to see if they are repairable. Often they are but if the lead has become oxidised then the correct way forward is to have them restored thereby injecting a further hundred years life back into them with, of curse, proper maintenance.
We have been restoring traditional leaded lights for over 40 years. Recently we have been working on a 1894 house between Oxted and Godstone where the leaded l.ights were leaking. We have now fully restored most of the windows on the front elevation, the side and rear elevation didn’t require any work other than small repairs.
Benefits of choosing a P.A.C.R. Accredited Restoration Studio.
- We always re-use your precious undulating glass.
- Retain the original character to your fine home.
- We do not use modern materials.
- Help to retain the value in your property by keeping it original.
- We have very many past customers for over 40 years.
- The bowing will have gone with new lead.
- We have our enviable reputation to uphold.
- We use only English lead to match the original.
Please call us if you have any questions. We are a local family company specialising in the restoration, manufacture and repair of leaded lights throughout Surrey.
We have been established since 1972 restoring traditional leaded windows for fine homes, listed buildings, National Trust and Churches, see our website for further details.
Call Cliff Durant.
The Glasshouse Studio
Telephone: 01403 264607
Mobile: 07860 310 138