Leaded Lights - Dunsfold
Our works have recently taken us to a nice house between Dunsfold and Alfold in Surrey. This house had metal windows with Traditional Leaded Lights within. The customer was a little concerned that the Leaded Lights were bowing and leaking, this can be quite normal for windows that are approaching a hundred years old. We were able to carefully remove the leaded lights taking care not to break any glass, after which we temporarily glazed the openings for security. At our studio we removed all of the spent lead and replaced it with new, thereby injecting a further hundred years of life into the original glass.
Benefits of choosing an P.A.C.R. Accredited Restoration Studio.
- We re-use all of your precious glass, most of which is no longer made.
- We can retain all of the original character to your house.
- We do not use any modern materials; all items are just tried & trusted.
- You will retain the value in your property by keeping it original.
- We have hundreds of happy customers.
- Once restored you will not have to concern yourself about bowing
- We are local to you and have our reputation to uphold.
- All of the lead we use is English Drawn lead to match the original.
If you are concerned about your leaded lights or are thinking about having them restored and would like to know more, you will, no doubt, have very many questions for us. We will be pleased to call to see you to give you an honest appraisal on the condition of your leaded windows.
This is what we specialise in and have done so since 1972. We do not deviate into other areas just traditional leaded lights in a stone, wood or metal windows.
Get your Quotation Today call Your local specialist.
The Glasshouse Studio
Telephone: 01403 264607
Mobile: 07860 310 138