Leaded Lights - Hindhead
There are many houses with traditional leaded light windows within the triangle of Hindhead, Liphook and Fernhurst. Some of these windows have already been restored but there are other houses that still have leaded lights that are leaking and bowing and in need of restoration. We are able to professionally restore leaded light windows and reuse the original glass but we just need to replace the lead that is now thinning and allowing the windows to bow.
We have restored windows in Surrey and Sussex since 1972 and continue to do so for many happy customers.
Benefits of choosing an Accredited Restoration Studio.
- We re-use all of your precious glass, most of which is no longer made.
- We can retain all of the original character to your house.
- We do not use any modern materials; all items are just tried & trusted.
- You will retain the value in your property by keeping it original.
- We have hundreds of happy customers.
- Once restored you will not have to concern yourself about leaks.
- We are local to you and have our reputation to uphold.
- All of the lead we use is English Hand Drawn to match the original.
If you would like to know more and are concerned about your leaded lights or are thinking about having them restored, you will have very many questions. We will be pleased to call to see your home where you will receive an honest appraisal on the condition of your leaded windows. We specialise in traditional leaded light windows in stone wood or metal surrounds.