Leaded Lights - West Clandon
If you own a “turn of the Century” property near West Clandon or East Horsley and it has Traditional leaded Lights you may have noticed them either bowing or allowing water through. This is not as bad as it seems because you are able to have your leaded light windows restored. What we do is to carefully remove your glass and temporary glaze the apertures, discard all of the spent lead and rebuild your precious glass into new lead thereby injecting a further hundred years of life in to your glass provided you maintain your windows correctly. So rather than having your windows changed for plastic have them restored instead, its more cost effective and it will retain the character in your house.
Benefits of choosing a P.A.C.R. Accredited Restoration Studio.
- We will re-use all of your precious original glass.
- We will retain all of the original character to your home.
- We do not use any modern materials.
- You will retain the value in your property by keeping it original.
- We have very many happy customers in Surrey and Sussex.
- We are your local specialist and have our reputation to uphold.
- We use is English Hand Drawn lead which will match your original.
If you are concerned about your leaded lights and would like to know more or are thinking about having them restored, you will have many questions for us. We will be pleased to call to see you where you will get an honest appraisal on the condition of your leaded windows.
We do not deviate into other areas, just traditional leaded light windows in stone, wood or metal surrounds.
Speak to us today.
The Glasshouse Studio
Telephone: 01403 264607
Mobile: 07860 310 138